Monday, January 20, 2014

Getting in shape!

Okay, so I still have a long ways to go from the standpoint of someone who is already fit, but I am looking good from where I started. Being a fit mommy has always been my goal. Here I am, 9 months post twins and back to my pre baby weight. Doesn't seem like much, but I lost 20 pounds right before getting pregnant using a weight loss shake. This time, it's all on my own!! Exercise and eating right has put me back to my "almost bikini" weight. I may never be able to wear a bikini like I did the summer I got pregnant (due to enormous amounts of stretch marks), but I will carry my body and babies proudly! Here's to my family, eating right, and my 5:30 am boot camp group. The greatest class I have ever dedicated myself to.

Happy 2014!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment