Monday, April 1, 2013

They're Here!!

Our little miracles have arrived!! We are beyond thrilled and glad to finally have them to hold in our arms.
We arrived at the hospital on 5 am Tuesday March 26th and had our babies just two short hours later via C-section. I was very nervous about the whole process, but once I heard their cries it took all my fears away. Gage Michael Kasal was born at 7:11 am Weighing 6 pounds even and 18 inches long. Zoey James Kasal was born one minute later at 7:12 am Weighing in at 5 pounds 2 ounces and 17 1/2 inches long. We spent the next 3 1/2 days in the hospital healing and enjoying everything about them. My focus was nursing as much as possible, but also enjoying all the nurses who waited hand and foot on me while I could!
These babies are the most precious thing we could have ever asked for in life. We are  beyond thrilled to share the news with everyone while enjoying every minute of their new lives. I have always loved working with children, but this is a whole new amazing ball game!











No comments:

Post a Comment