Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kick, kick, kick!

Today marks 18 weeks on the nose. Very exciting how we are almost at the halfway mark. Something tells me we are already there since we are probably going to go early.
As usual, I like to rest my body by laying down reading or something while the kiddos all sleep. Today we have movement. Yes, I have felt a lot of kicking/ moving and this is the first day of it. It is very exciting and I got some tears when I realized it was happening. This is just the beginning and can't wait for the bigger ones. I know they are going to hurt me, but we are super excited to experience this. One more week until our next OB apt. Hoping for some more awesome news. Trying to keep somewhat healthy and on track so they grow strong. Quality over quantity when it comes to food habits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment